Our Mission Is to Help Save Lives
Human Error is the #1 cause of unsafe conditions. Many personnel are not adequately trained in the safe startup, shutdown and hazard awareness of combustion equipment, daily operations, proper testing or maintenance procedures. Combustion training provides the knowledge necessary for plant personnel to better operate, troubleshoot, inspect, repair and maintain fuel-fired equipment.
The Rockford Combustion Solutions expert training professionals have educated thousands of people including EHS, Department, Division Managers, Supervisors, Risk & Insurance Personnel, skilled trades such as MTE, MTM, Operators. Training helps create a safer working environment by educating employees about best practices in compliance with NFPA and other safety standards.
Proper training is applicable to many industries, including Asphalt – Oil/Gas Burners, Automotive – Air Houses and Air Handlers, Automotive – Paint, Automotive – Power Houses, Breweries – Boilers, Process Equipment, Facilities, Utilities, Building Materials – Shingles, Wood, Saw Mills, Processes, Paper Pulp, College Campuses, Crematoriums, Energy – Ethanol Boilers, Food & Beverage – Boilers, Utilities, Facilities, Ovens, Dryers, Air Handlers, Furnace OEM, Glass Manufacturers, Mining – Gypsum, Municipalities, Oil Refineries, Tank Heaters, Oven OEM, Pharma, Power Plants – Co-Gen Plants, Steel Tire Manufacturers, Tobacco, Waste Water & Sewer Treatment Plants, and many more.
- Understand ASME CSD-1 (2015 Edition) – Applies to boilers up to 12,499,000 Btu/hour
- Understand NFPA 85 (2019 Edition) – Applies to boilers 12,500,000 Btu/hour and greater
- Understand Typical Interlocks and Safety Devices, including Fuel-Train Burners, Burner
- Management Logic, Boiler Interlocks, and Fuel-Oil Specifics
- Learn about NFPA 54 Gas Piping less than 125 psig
- Learn about NFPA 56 Gas Piping greater than 125 psig
- Understand NFPA 85 (2019 Edition) – Boiler and Combustion Systems Hazard Code
- Understand NFPA 86 (2019 Edition) – Standard for Ovens and Furnaces
- Onsite and remote training offers hands-on learning opportunities
- Attendees learn the various components of a valve train and build a working model
Rockford Combustion Solutions offers workshops at our Rockford Systems Training Center in Rockford, Illinois (150,000 population), approximately 100 miles northwest of Chicago, Illinois.
- Chicago O’Hare International Airport (ORD) – Approx 70-mile drive NW to Rockford Training Center
- Chicago Midway Airport (MDW) – Approx 85-mile drive NW to Rockford Training Center
- Milwaukee General Mitchell International Airport (MKE) – Approx 85-mile drive SW to Rockford Training Center
7550 E State St, Rockford, IL 61108
Use our corporate ID# 787011643 for the best rate!
Training Center Address
5795 Logistics Parkway | Rockford, Illinois 61109
The workshop hosted at the Rockford location is offered once per quarter in 2022:
- September 7-8, 2022
- November 8-9, 2022
- Offsite workshops are available upon request at any time.
Rockford Combustion Solutions appreciates your business and your trust in us as your preferred training partner. In response to the ever-developing uncertainties the Coronavirus pandemic has created, Rockford Systems will do its utmost to accommodate the wellbeing of both your employees and our instructors. With this in mind there are some safety protocols we have recently implemented for the duration of this pandemic.
COVID-related cancellation clause
Classes conducted at customer sites and off-campus locations
Classes conducted at Rockford Systems
5795 Logistics Parkway Rockford, Illinois, USA 61109